This Can Be Secondary Heading
Your enjoyment is of the utmost importance to us, but we encourage you to always play responsibly. It is strictly forbidden by Changegamer and by law to create an account and play or to participate in our activities if you are under 18 years of age.
Although most people gamble responsibly, gambling can become a problem for some people.
We suggest that you follow the following guidelines for responsible gambling:
- Set yourself a maximum limit of money to spend each time you start gambling.
- It is not recommended to gamble if you are trying to recover previously lost funds.
- It is not recommended to gamble if you are recovering from any addiction or are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- It is not recommended that you gamble if it interferes with your daily responsibilities and duties.
- Always remember that gambling should remain a form of entertainment and that it is a game of chance. There is no system or formula that can guarantee your success.
We offer the following options to our customers to help them gamble responsibly:
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, you can request a period of self-exclusion (“temporarily blocked access”) by emailing the Support Desk of any website you play at. Your account will be blocked for as long as you wish, which can be a week, a month, or as long as you decide. You can call the Help Desk to reactivate your account at the end of the self-exclusion period.
During this period, any attempt to create a new account will be blocked and the request for temporary blocked access will become irrevocable. We reserve the right, at our own discretion, to withhold all deposits and funds related to your accounts.
If you are unsure whether to request a self-exclusion period, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with my work or other responsibilities?
- Am I trying to make up for previous losses?
- Am I recovering from an addiction problem?
- Am I gambling under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
If your answer to at least one of these questions is “yes”, we recommend that you request a period of self-exclusion and seek professional help.
If you become aware that you are suffering from a compulsive gambling addiction, we recommend that you seek professional help as soon as possible. You can find many resources and help on the Gamblers-Anonymous website.
Setting a deposit limit
Daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limits are available. If you wish to set a predefined limit or lower your limit, please contact the Support Team of a website you play at.
Access your account history
You can become aware of your gambling behaviour by reviewing your account history. This awareness can be helpful in recognizing a possible gambling addiction problem. We encourage our customers to regularly review their account history.
Changegamer employees are always welcome to answer all your questions concerning the Responsible Gaming Policy.